The 11th International Conference on Advanced Materials and Devices (ICAMD2019) will be held from December 10th to December 13th, 2019 at Ramada Plaza Jeju Hotel, Jeju, Korea. It is organized by the Applied Physics Division of the Korean Physical Society.
The International Conference on Advanced Materials and Devices (ICAMD) is one of major international conferences hosted by the Korean Physical Society, gathering physicists from around the world in the field of applied physics including 2D van der Waals Materials, Nanomaterials and Nanodevices, Biophysics and Bioengineering, Spin and Magnetism, Photonics, Organic Electronics and Photonics, and Quantum Information Devices and Applications.
The main topics include
- 2Dvan der Waals Material
- Organic Electronics and Photonics
- Oxides and Emerging Materials for Electronics
- Energy Materials andDevices
- Photonics, Plasmonics and Metamaterials
- Spintronics and Magnetic Materials
- Medical Physics, Bioelectronics and Biophotonics
- Quantum Information and Mesoscopic Devices
Deadline for submissions
31 Jan 2020